Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weekend Fun

Our fun weekend started with a yummy Dinner at Red Robin saturday Night (Thanks for the GC Brian and Ann) Grady was having a good time with all the drink coasters. He would hold still long enough for me to put one on his head, and as soon as I would move my hand he would wiggle until it fell off and then he would giggle! It was very entertaining!
I absolutely ADORE this picture! Grandma is out of town so we invited Grandpa to come along. They were also having fun with the coasters. Chester wouldn't allow anyone to sit by grandpa..he is Grandpa's little Shadow!

This is the usual reaction I get when they know they are being photographed....a normal smile is out of the question!!!

And my sweet Haylee who says....."Take a picture of me mom" and then flashes me a huge Smile. Really don't you just want to pinch those cheeks??

Then on Sunday Chester graduated from Nursery!!! And can I just say (for the record) I AM SOO SORRY TO HIS NEW SUNBEAM TEACHER!!!! WATCH OUT!!! But really how cute is he in this hat?!

After Church we headed to North Ogden to have a Chapman Family Party. Jeff's Sister Suzy was in town so we had a get together. Since we were all together we decided to celebrate Grady's Birthday too! Here he is with his cake!

This is a goofy looking picture but the mess on his face is priceless!!!

Cordell sat with Remington and talked his ear off....All he could talk about was "Remy" all the way home! He is excited to teach Remington how to do a back flip on the trampoline. And wants to play basketball with him in the summer!

Oh Allie! What would we do without our most Favorite Babysitter in the world!!! My kids adore her!

And April?! My Kids Adore you as well! Just look at joy in Haylee's Face!

Every Christmas when we get together, Susan sits at the piano and all the kids gather round to sing. They always sing "God's Christmas Tree" and as always...sound really great!

Thanks for a great Saturday evening Grandpa Galen,and for a fun Party Sunday Night Grandma Susan! It was good seeing Suzy and her Family and we are excited to have you move back to Utah in February!!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Grady is DARLING!!! That picture of Chester and dad is priceless. Love the boys, that is just how Cooper is in the pictures. Sweet Haylee I love you and I want to kiss those cheeks not pinch them. It looks like you had some great times. I bet that song sounded great with all the good voices in that family.
love you!

Meredith Haag said...

How fun! I love Red Robin! I always get the seafood pasta, but with the Santa Fe sauce! Cuz, I'm difficult like that.
I need to put in an order for some decor for sure! You're right that my house is too plain. Now that I'm a little more settled...well almost, I'll get some of your cute stuff and have a place in mind to put it! I'm so excited!

just dandee said...

yum.... Red Robin! The pic of Chester and his grandpa is so priceless. Your kids are truly adorable.