I think the train was a highlight for all of them
Our first stop was Applebee's at the gateway. The boys earned free meals there from their school so that made our decision for us! :-) Here we are waiting for our table. We took up the entire bench! Even in SLC we were out of our "element" and got a lot of looks because we are a LARGE, YOUNG family!
Boys will be boys!
I had to sit between these two because they were out for each other! The only way we could get Haylee to look up was to say "Look Haylee! Its Cinderella!" then she looked up, and Jeff snapped the picture!
Next we were off to the temple to meet Dave and Grandma Susan!Haylee loves her Uncle Dave

Family picture by the lights (that is a ring pop in Kayden's mouth)

As you can tell in the pictures it started snowing on us and it was FREEZING!!! And Chester is NOT pleasant when he is cold. So we headed over to the JS building to see the Giant tree!
He looks so cute in his snow hat!

Kayden was tired of walking so he hung out in this chair!

Here is all the kids with Grandma Susan. It was fun to be able to meet them there and spend some time with them! Thanks for a fun evening!
on a side note: Chester was Mister know it all this night because he had just been here with Grandpa Galen, and he was FULL of interesting things to say! for example...C - Mom, we can't go in the temple! or we have to get Married!
C - Mom, you know what those ropes is for? TO keep us out from Jesus...Jesus talks in Spanish Mom!
And my all time favorite!....Cordell kept wondering off and we told him next time he did it we would just leave him there on Temple square and Chester's reply to that was "NNooo!! The married Guys in the Temple will get him and dress him in a pretty white dress with Makeup!!"
My dear sweet Chester is getting all of his information mixed up! But he was the comedy relief for the night...that's for sure!
9 comments:
"..or we HAVE to get married!" Ha Ha I love it!! Sounds like Chester keeps the good times rolling in the Chapman house! What a cutie!
Chester never ceases to make me laugh. It looks like a fun evening. We were actually going to do the exact same thing on the exact evening (train and all) but ended up not being able to go. It was freezing that night, for sure! =)
boo hoo I miss Temple Square at Christmas. Even if it was freezing I love it when it snows while you are looking at the lights! I looks like you had a great time. That first picture of Chester on the train is darling!
That looks so freezing cold!!!! We miss temple square! We don't leave the house because there's no where too fun to go except for the mall.
So much fun. Love temple square.
cute pictures.
Oh what comes out of the mouth of babes! Hilarious! Kudos to you for taking on the challenge of temple square with your "herd". We only dared go to the Christmas Village in Ogden with ours. It's all about memories, though, right?
It looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the pictures with the snow coming down in them. I can't wait to go and see the lights.
I loved the pictures of SNOW! It's been way too many years since we've played in that stuff!
That kid is freakin' hilarious! Always makes me laugh! :) I need to take my boys, it might be our last chance for a while! You are a good mom, to brave the cold and the snow with 5 little people! They looked like they had a blast!
Post a Comment