Saturday, November 8, 2008

Party Hardy!

Kayden and Cordell got new bikes for their Birthday! They have always been off and on when it comes to riding with helmets...so with the new Bikes, comes new rules! ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET
They were pretty excited to take them out for their first ride! Thank you weather for cooperating for our Birthday plans!


Now I can relax and enjoy some peace and quite! Here are some highlights of Cordell and Kayden's 7th Birthday!
Is this Safe???Decorating CupcakesOpening Presents

Twelve little boys was fun!!! (but stinky)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Boys!! You guys are awesome! Always remember to wear your helmets, think of Zack. Glad you had a good day and party. Matthew and Zack were super excited to be there. Have fun with your Barbies!!

nixon5 said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy birthday guys. Hope it was great

Hollie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! It's crazy! I remember when you had them and when you they first said shi shi! I thought it was soo funny! Looks like fun!

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite twins in the world! I love you!

Liseanne 12 boys for 2 hours...are you crazy? You really are a great mom.

Karalee said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe they are already 7! That's crazy! Youre old! You are awesome to house 12 seven year olds! Looks like they had fun!

Swain Family said...

"Happy Birthday the boys"
From Jackson! lol!

I can't believe you survived! We could hear the screaming from our house! :) But they looked like they were having a lot of fun! Happy Birthday!

AF Nixons said...

Oh my heck...I can't believe all those boys in your house! You are the woman!

Patterson5 said...

Happy birthday boys! I remember coming to see you in the hospital 7years ago when I was prego with Ammon! Has it been that long? Sounds like the party was good times! You really are crazy to have sixteen boys partying in your house-okay not crazy, you're just a great mom!

Meredith Haag said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when they were just crawling around on the floor! Where does the time go? They sure are cute!