Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS

Today is Cordell and Kayden's 7th Birthday! Hip-hip-hooray!! They are having a party this afternoon at 1:00, with about 12 friends! That means 12 crazy, wild, first graders will be running through my house for about 2 hours! Hip-hip- hooray! More picture to follow.....

until then.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORDELL AND KAYDEN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Mike Allred said...

Happy birthday to all the "twins" out there today!!! =)

Bobbidee said...

Those were fun pics to see, I recognized most of them! I didn't know how else to answer your primary question so I came here. Well it is a great attention getter and so I would wear it and then pick someone that was singing well to come up and wear it for the next song and so on. For Jr. primary the teachers would take turns wearing it. We also took their pic's wearing it and put them in the hall on our board. Our pianist found it at some music fair for a dollar. Nice huh! Cute family by the way. I hope you are taking good care of Mindy, I miss her.