Ditto from above posts! My kids are lost in my piles....sometimes laundry is a good thing:) ! Youre not to bad off until you have to go buy underwear :)
For some reason seeing this makes me feel better about myself. Lets see... Canning a million jars of everything.... making tons of cute crafts... five kids in like six years... is at the kiddie kollege everytime I am there... has a husband... probably feeds her family real dinners...Crap, even with the laundry pile, you are about a million times more amazing than me. At least it was worth a try!
I am laughing at my hubby's comment!! He cracks me up!
About the laundry...let me know when you find those laundry fairies. they have been skipping over my house too. =( I also agree with Deanna though. You do everything else flawlessly. You have to have a shortcoming SOMEWHERE!
Good luck with that...oh wait, thats what I've been telling myself for the past 3 days becasue my laundry looks like that and I'm stalling to get it done.
Oh and the high school tag post was awesome!! Funny pictures, I mean seriously, who goes to the grocery store in the middle of the night and takes pictures like that? We did! Fun times! Great memories! And I am working on the tag post for my blog...really!
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
11 comments:
Hey how did you get a picture of my laundry.
Sorry, I have that same problem myself!! At least you have cute little girl clothes mixed into the bunch.
That is what it looks like in just one of my kids rooms! Do you feel like you're drowning in it? Really....I need air!
Ditto from above posts! My kids are lost in my piles....sometimes laundry is a good thing:) !
Youre not to bad off until you have to go buy underwear :)
I HATE LAUNDRY!!! That's what I did all day. Next time lets pick a house, do the laundry and craft all day. It's got to beat doing it alone:)
For some reason seeing this makes me feel better about myself. Lets see... Canning a million jars of everything.... making tons of cute crafts... five kids in like six years... is at the kiddie kollege everytime I am there... has a husband... probably feeds her family real dinners...Crap, even with the laundry pile, you are about a million times more amazing than me. At least it was worth a try!
um yeah...good luck with that.
Are you washing your and Jeff's clothes together again? You know what happens when you do that right? More laundry to do...
I am laughing at my hubby's comment!! He cracks me up!
About the laundry...let me know when you find those laundry fairies. they have been skipping over my house too. =( I also agree with Deanna though. You do everything else flawlessly. You have to have a shortcoming SOMEWHERE!
The Laundry Fairy is on her way.
If you haven't already got it done.
Good luck with that...oh wait, thats what I've been telling myself for the past 3 days becasue my laundry looks like that and I'm stalling to get it done.
Oh and the high school tag post was awesome!! Funny pictures, I mean seriously, who goes to the grocery store in the middle of the night and takes pictures like that? We did! Fun times! Great memories! And I am working on the tag post for my blog...really!
Post a Comment