Chester's First and probably last Day of School. I really don't think he is ready but wanted to try anyway. I'm giving it two more weeks.....so far?? Not so good
He is hanging his Thomas Bag that Aunt Melinda Made him.
Here is Haylee, with the sun in her eyes. She looked so cute in her new school clothes
Here is Emma and Haylee! they are two peas in a pod and LOVE playing with each other. Not only are they in the same class, but they get to play together on their no school days too!!
These are 3 girls from the Neighborhood that are in her class as well. Brooklynn (red hair) is quote "My best Friend Brooklyn" When ever Haylee talks about her, that is how she refers to her. The other is Emmalynn and a sweetheart. She comes over sometimes and they have fun together too!
In line and ready to go!
Today poor little Chester fell,
and is recovering from this! OUCH!!! FYI I DIDN'T let him go to sleep right after he fell. (I know better) But as I type, he is sleeping on my couch with the cold Rag on his bump.
And this is what I wish I could do sometimes at Kiddie Kollege! Wait! I did take a nap at Kiddie Kollege today! AND IT WAS FABULOUS!!! Isn't chunkers cute?

He is hanging his Thomas Bag that Aunt Melinda Made him.
Here is Haylee, with the sun in her eyes. She looked so cute in her new school clothes
Here is Emma and Haylee! they are two peas in a pod and LOVE playing with each other. Not only are they in the same class, but they get to play together on their no school days too!!
These are 3 girls from the Neighborhood that are in her class as well. Brooklynn (red hair) is quote "My best Friend Brooklyn" When ever Haylee talks about her, that is how she refers to her. The other is Emmalynn and a sweetheart. She comes over sometimes and they have fun together too!
In line and ready to go!
Today poor little Chester fell,
and is recovering from this! OUCH!!! FYI I DIDN'T let him go to sleep right after he fell. (I know better) But as I type, he is sleeping on my couch with the cold Rag on his bump.
And this is what I wish I could do sometimes at Kiddie Kollege! Wait! I did take a nap at Kiddie Kollege today! AND IT WAS FABULOUS!!! Isn't chunkers cute?
7 comments:
OUCH!!! that looks like it hurts.
Cute kids and their first day.
Love the pic of grady too, it made me smile.
Where did chester fall?
What a bunch of cute kids!! Chester is darling. I hate big bumps on the head. Hope you had a good nap, I did too in my car waiting at the elementary!!
This is just to let every one know where you took your nap. :) half under the table on the floor in the yak yak room. Hope the nap made your head feel better.
Poor thing! That bump looks painful! Your little girl is darling squinting in the sun! I love it! All your kids have the cutest squishy-est cheeks!
That bookbag is the Thomas bookbag EVER!!! That aunt Melinda must really love that little Chester. ;)
I have only seen Chester in the "time out" chair 5 times since school started... ;)
i HATE the bumps on the heads.
a cold rag always makes it feel a lot better!!
-Madison Archuleta!!!!
=D
so did Chester fall when you were taking your nap? :) OUCH that looks like it hurts. Poor kid. Haylee looks darling.
What is up with the Bike and Mindy? Is she in some kind of race? I want her bike!!!
Post a Comment