Tuesday, September 9, 2008

EEWWWWW!!!!! "GWOSS"

OK So I just squished the wife/mate of super Spider (below picture) And this gets even worse....Her BAck was FULL (We are talking hundreds) of little minnie me super gwoss spiders!!!!! GET OUT OF MY GARAGE SUPER HUGE "GWOSS" SPIDERS!!! WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!!


P.S DOn't forget to enter my contest! See Post below this one!

5 comments:

Krista said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!

Meredith Haag said...

OH! Naaaaaasty!!! With a spider that size, I bet you could have almost taught it to speak!!! or at the very least....roll over! YUCK!

Karalee said...

Sick!! I dont think I can play at your house anymore!!

Swain Family said...

Holy crap, you can see the hair on it's legs! ...As I shiver again!

Patterson5 said...

What the h*ll! I hate, hate, hate spiders! And when I saw that one on your blog I seriously froze. And the baby ones....GROSS!!! Sorry about the h*ll, but did I mention I hate spiders?