Saturday, August 2, 2008

Raging Waters

Today was the Bi- Annual Profit Sharing day for Lifetime. Which includes a meeting for Jeff and all the other 1500 LIFETIME Employee's, receiving a "Profit Sharing" check and then Heading to Raging Waters. All compliments of LIFETIME PRODUCTS.

All sunblocked and ready to get wet
Kayden was letting this water fill his mouth, but I missed the picture. (because he knew that I was watching him do something he shouldn't) Silly Boys

Cordell trying to keep his pants from falling down! Posing like a princess....she wasn't too sure about the splash park
All 3 boys playing together
(We did much more than just play in the splash park but none of it was Camera Friendly.)

Relaxing after a hard day of swimming Staying warm AND eating
She is too pretty!
Chester looks like he is ready to fall asleep any minute, and Cordell is still ready to have fun
Nice and Warm and ready to go home.
Kayden Said the sweetest thing to me as we were leaving...."Mom thanks for the Best day of my life!"
P.S Thanks Melinda for Watching Grady ALL day so we didn't have to worry about him!


10 comments:

nixon5 said...

looks like so much fun!
Cute kids. Love the last picture. You can tell that they had so much fun and now ready to go home.

allredclan said...

I GUESS THATS WHAT SWIMMING DOES WHEN EVER WE COME HOME FROM SWIMMING WE ALWAYS TAKE A NAP!!

-MADISON

Unknown said...

Looks like TONS of fun. I haven't been there in ages, but I know my kids would love it too.

By the way, it was a delivery GIRL not guy!!

The Nixon Two said...

So glad you had such a fun day. I love the water. swimming in the summer is the best. Cute pictures

Meredith Haag said...

Your kids are so cute! I haven't been to Raging Waters forever! it looks a little bit newer since I was a kid! You'll have to come to CO sometime. They have a huge water park here that we've yet to visit. Maybe someday.

Karalee said...

How fun! I love haylee just posing pretty in the water!

Suttlemyre Family said...

Hey Noah has the same problem with his swimming suits. It looked like a blast. I love all the pics. That would have been a lot more fun than sitting on a bike seat for almost 12 hours. HAHA!!

Suttlemyre Family said...

P.S. Brooklyn loved the Music from ENCHANTED!! She started to dance and sing. She wanted to know where the movie was on your blog. :)

Karalee said...

Fleece, Glad I could make you bust a gut :)! Im sorry you were having a sucky day. I hope you're doing better. I do like that last pic. My intense photoshop skills were put to the test. Could you even tell it was photoshopped??!!! HA HA! Right! I hope things are better for you and if you need anything, let me know! Thanks again for sponsoring the lst craft night! I love my letters!

Joanna said...

it looks like fun! How nice that you didn't have Grady!