They weren't very gentle at times......But by the looks on their faces, they were having a blast!
And because the first 7 layers of hair spray wasn't enough, they added a few more.
After 8 layers of Hairspray, they decided to take each individual pony tail and add mousse to the ends to try and make it stick up....Oh and then they sprayed it again. Isn't it beautiful!?
So here is the finished product, with all my talented hair dressers/nieces. Plus Melinda because she was my moral support....And Haylee and Emma had to be in the picture because they are Cute! Thanks Grandma for being the photographer
And here are the Finished T-shirts. Morgan and Meghann sported the Team Edward Shirts
And Madison and COurtney sported the David Arculeta Shirts. The back of theirs said "Archie Angel" Very cute! We had a blast laughing and giggling. And I taught them the meaning of the word "Giddy" Because that is how they acted every time you said the name "David Archuleta"
And while we were playing hair dresser and making Shirts....This is what attacked my Wii and my basement............
After the girls went home, we settled down for popcorn and a movie of Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was a fun evening and night..although it would have been even more fun with the Gregory family and the Orem Nixon's. I love you all!!!
p.s. I am still anxiously awaiting my next hairstyle! I don't think you could get my hair into a Mohawk...but you can try!
7 comments:
So fun!! Man, your house is THE party zone :)! You guys looked like you had a blast! You should forward that hairstyle to the hair blogs you have listed on your page;)! Bet they would feature the budding hairstylists!
you really are the coolest, but only because I am not there. :) Looks like you had fun! Love the team Edward shirts. You probably don't even know who that is do you? Did you read those? I know the answer never mind!
SO FUN!!! I'm just a little jealous that they didn't attack my hair like that. Maybe I should have had the boys do it and see what happened. =)
Thank you so much for "helping" (completely doing) me do this. The girls are thrilled and are now begging me to take them to the mall so that they can show off their shirts to every person who walks by. =)
Jo- Believe it or not, Liseanne actually HAS read Twilight!!! =)(I think it was her first book since high school though...) ;)
Wow. You look like a princess. I must get your hair dressers phone number... you know how mine is. Just so you know I put my craft picture up on my blog. It looks wonderful on mt shelf!
I think Melinda got the best end of the deal. You rock Is there anything my girls can't do once they set their mind to it???? I don't think so.
That looks like fun! I love the hair! It looks like your house is the hang out joint huh? That's because you're so fun! People are just drawn to you!!!.... and your hair!
Looks like fun!! Can I hire them to play with my hair?
Post a Comment