My new favorite store is IKEA! I just spent my whole Saturday with my Sisters and Mom walking through countless displays of home furnishings that were VERY well priced and hip! I can't even begin to explain this store. Its just one of those things you have to experience yourself! Thank you Ann for a great suggestion of going down there together! And thank you Jeff for tending the Kids so I could go and have a Girls Day out! For more Fun pictures of our trip to IKEA....hop over to my mom's blog. (if she has posted them yet) There is a FABULOUS one of me and a kitchen funnel! I can't wait to start re-decorating my house!!!!Saturday, June 7, 2008
My New Favorite Store!!!
My new favorite store is IKEA! I just spent my whole Saturday with my Sisters and Mom walking through countless displays of home furnishings that were VERY well priced and hip! I can't even begin to explain this store. Its just one of those things you have to experience yourself! Thank you Ann for a great suggestion of going down there together! And thank you Jeff for tending the Kids so I could go and have a Girls Day out! For more Fun pictures of our trip to IKEA....hop over to my mom's blog. (if she has posted them yet) There is a FABULOUS one of me and a kitchen funnel! I can't wait to start re-decorating my house!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for a great day too!
IKEA is the best!
What a great and well deserved tribute to your outstanding fantastic husband who made it possible for you to spend the day away from your fine kids. Way to go Jeff
Sounds like a lot of fun. Soooo, when are we going?? We can have Matt and Jeff watch all the kids. We'll just remind them of all the times they have left us like scout camp, Zions, overnight hikes. We have plleenty of ammunition.
Fun Day!! I went there once with Josh and it probably was NOT as fun as you had with your mom and sisters!! :)
Post a Comment