Friday, June 6, 2008

Most recent Project

AS you know, (if you read my blog) we are leaving for Yellowstone next week. When one of the teachers from KK showed me picture of the Campground that I will be staying at, and it had feets of snow I decided that making nice warm camping blankets would be a good idea. So for the past 5 days, Mom and I and on Wednesday Melinda too....Have been busy making quilts. We are working on Grady's here
This is Haylee's and Grady's. Chester's will be just like Grady and the boys will be a black Camo print! They will be nice blankets that will just stay in the camper! I'll Post them all when they are finished!

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

they are very cute. LOve the material.

Karalee said...

Cute Quilts! Have fun in Yellowstone! I love that place! If its warm enough, they have a swimming hole on the river near West Yellowstone, just off the main highway, that your older kids would love.

AF Nixons said...

Perfect camping material. Hope you stay warm!

Unknown said...

Cute Blankets!! I need some good "just camping" blankets. Wanna whip me up a few? We hope you'll have a great time.