Sunday, June 22, 2008

Delay....

Sorry about the Delay in posting Day three of our Fun Family Vacation...but I was trying to organize,clean, and de-clutter this.... (still not done)But in my efforts to clean this mess.....I found these....... And you all know what happens when you run into Pictures or Journals while cleaning.....You pause to look or read. And then two hours later you are done reminiscing....and you are no further on your actual project! But FOR SURE I will post more about these fun pictures later!! When I get home from Church I PROMISE to finish Day Three of our Vacation!!!

p.s I LOVE the mustache Dave is sporting in the top picture! And the Pie mustache that BOTH his daughters are sporting here!

5 comments:

nixon5 said...

thanks for letting parker come play the other day. he really loved that.

Krista said...

Skinny, mullet, permed-hair Dave! Oh you just made my day with those pics.

Natalie said...

Seriously!! Do you have to post pictures of the younger me especially eating PIE:) J/K LOVE IT! Dave picture is classic. Thanks for a good laugh!! Look for up coming pictures of the younger LISEANNE!!!

Karalee said...

Thanks for the pictures of the day post!! They are classic!! Next time could you exclude me from your travel back in time :) I can imagine your getting sidetracked for two or more hours as you are the world's best journal keeper and probably have a ton of them!! When I pass on to the other side (knock on wood!) I'm sending my girls to you to tell them about my crazy school days!! I need to get a record of them from you as I'll losing my mind! Thanks for the memories! Can't wait to see the rest of your trip post.

bjd said...

Loved the pictures of way back when... Can't believe the hair or the clothes we had then. I dread any pictures you have of me, so try not to reminisce too often. Looks like Yellowstone was fun!