Thursday, May 15, 2008
Triple OUCH!!!!!
My sweet little Chester was the victim of a horrible Fall. I didn't see it happen, but as I walked outside to check on my kids, he stood up from the blacktop and his face was covered in blood. I grabbed him and ran into the kitchen area to clean him up. Poor Guy was bleeding from both nostrils and his mouth. His mouth was full of sand and blood, and if you look close enough at the pictures below...there are little red spots in his BIG red spot. That is where there was Sand embedded into his skin. His Cheek has scratches on it, along with his chin and the tip of his nose. His nose has blood remnants because every time I try and wipe it, he cries and says that it hurts. I would imagine its bruised and a little tender. And his cheek has a bite mark on the inside of his mouth. When I finally got all the bleeding to stop and Chester all cleaned up, we had completely soaked about 4 large heavy duty paper towels. His shirt and shorts and my shorts have blood splats all over them. It was not a pretty sight. (ask any of the teachers)
yet through it all.....He still manages a sweet smile for the camera!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor Chester!! I've heard that the KK is a pretty rough place, but jeez!! Just kidding! Its always so scary when they're covered in blood and they won't let you clean it up to see exactly what the damage is. I can just imagine my little ducky saying, It hurwets.
oh my poor BABY! I bet he wanted his Aunt Joanna!!! xoxo
Ouch! Glad he's okay...I'll bet he has a little black and blue bruise on his forehead though...
You really should be easier on you kids. Poor Chester looks like he's been through the war.
WOW, that is quite a goose-egg. Should I call child protective services? :)
Post a Comment