Friday, May 9, 2008

More Summer Crafts

And what do you suppose these will turn out to be??? All painted and ready for assembly!
Pretty Darn Cute if you ask me! All of these and all of the summer blocks in the previous post were made for the Kiddie Kollege Teachers! They keep me in business and I love them for it! (I love them for many other reasons too!)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

WOW! I love mine like this. I can't wait to hang it because it will be SUMMER!!!!

Unknown said...

Stop spending so much time on little crafts and get to the good stuff where is that table!!!!!!

matt

Unknown said...

Hey It's a good thing you have a good friend that will loan you a drill press. So no more delays;)
Matt

allredclan said...

All I can say is that you better make some pretty darn cute things for the teachers next year! ;)

Suttlemyre Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Call and I'll help you sometime. How is the lifetime table treating you.:)