
Don't tell Jeff, but I am better at bowling than he is.
Cordell was really trying to keep his wrist straight.
Kayden threw the ball.....and it almost threw HIM down the lane too....
Haylee really got the hang of it. She used the little ramp and notice how many pins are still standing? Out of the kids scores....She won.
Chester would jump and clap after every turn he had. It was hard to get him to wait his turn
He is giving Dad "five" after a good roll down the lane
after ten frames of bowling they were ready to bowl some more....Jeff and I were ready to go home.
We all had a great time together!
3 comments:
So fun!! You guys get the Parents of the Year award for taking 5 kids under 6 bowling and leaving the building intact!! :) Happy Birthday Chester! Looks like you had a good day!
Holy crap you have a lot of kids. WOW! I love the picture of them at the end. What a fun day! We went swimming :)
What a fun day. My boys love to go bowling, but I'm always ready to go and they aren't just like you guys. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment