Thursday, May 1, 2008

FrontRunner

I guess its my turn to post our trip on the new UTA FrontRunner.They are trying to make one-handed silly faces...but in reality it looks like they are showing you all the fillings in their teeth..This picture is priceless! I just wish she wouldn't have taken her hair out on the way there!!Mom and the 4 boys!Dad and daughter

5 comments:

nixon5 said...

cute cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!

Joanna said...

I just lookes at a shirt like that today, but didn't get it. Now maybe I need to.

It looks like you had so much fun and I bet your boys LOVED it.

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun, Cooper was looking at the pictures and happy to see all your kids, especially Haylee his girlfriend. We can't wait to go for a ride.

Chris and Kerri said...

You look super cute Fleece. Love your short hair!!

Suttlemyre Family said...

It's great to see that a mom acutally exsits in a family. Way to go for geting a picture in. Looks like a fun time.