Notice the smile on Jeff's face in both pic's....He really is in heaven....and while he and Matt are enjoying a nice quiet morning in Nature with NO kids .......Melissa and I are stuck back at the house feeding and getting 9 kids ready for the day.
Gradinator is ready to go to the park in his darling little outfit! Don't his cheeks just make you want to kiss him??
Here are four of the eight boys looking for lizards. Lucky for us, they didn't find any.
Silly Boys with their Orange Smiles!
After the park we headed home to meet up with our Hubby's. We then packed up nine kids AGAIN and headed out to Sand Hollow! It really was a beautiful reservoir
The kids played all day in the water and Sand.
Jeff was right on the water with all the kids goofing off and being a kids himself.....but his skin is much smoother after his Mud bath!
Chester and Haylee burried in the sand......I think Haylee would have fallen asleep if she laid there long enough. And I am surprised that Chester laid ther long enough to get burried AND take a picture!
Cordell in his "Girl" sand...or is that Kayden? Honestly I can't tell!
So here is the other twin burried in the sand....which ever one the above picture is NOT this is a picture of him. Sad that I cant tell them apart! Where is Jeff when I need him
Chester was REALLY struggling with his swimming suit. I think I have 4 or 5 pictures of him and his Bum problem but this was by far the cutest
After playing in the water, Jeff takes a rest and holds Grady under the blanket to keep him out of the sun. Kayden walks up and the first thing out of his mouth is "Dad, so are you like feeding Grady or something?" TOO FUNNY!
8 comments:
"Saturday", c'mon where's the challenge? I'm glad we both took pictures, its so fun to see what you got and what I got. Matt said Jeff was afraid of falling while he took pictures so he leaned against things or wrapped his legs around poles!! As for the lizards, lets just say I'm glad they didn't find any tarantulas!!
OK the first thing I thought of when I saw Jeff was it looks like he is nursing Grady! I love all these pictures and it looks like you had so much FUN!! I forget how beautiful Utah is. I love seeing all these pictures of the kids and even a few of you! Grady is getting to big and I love Chesters bum! Kiss the kiddies for me.
looks like fun! Glad that it was.
I so could not do the hang on the edge thing and look down that far. way to go jeff. Throw me out of plane YES! but stand like that no.
Cute Cute pictures of the kids also.
I love the picture of jeff with grady! Its classic! Your kids are so cute! It looks like you had a blast! Im amazed you both got 9 kids including two babies on an outing! You guys rock!
Looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures of the kids buried in the sand. If Jeff starts to lactate you guyts could make millions!! :)
Looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures of the kids buried in the sand. If Jeff starts to lactate you guyts could make millions!! :)
Those were great pictures. My favorites were Chester's bum (hope he didn't get it sunburned) and Jeff's try at nursing. Too cute!
Hey those pictures are copyrighted,
but I guess because Jeff was in them you can have permission.
matt
Post a Comment