Monday, April 14, 2008

Friday in St. George

Our trip to St. George was a fun one! AND the kids did really well in the car! Since I have SOO many pictures I will break it up in days. Here are pictures from the day that we arrived! This first picture is Cordell jumping off the rock wall onto the trampoline. This was a favorite for all my kids! Here is the older group. They were all very excited to see each other.
And while they all played outside, Chester found a tractor and was having fun all by himself, laying on the coffee Table.
Here is Van Komen Boy #4...Ryker. He is such a cute one! He was also VERY intrigued with my husband. Every time he saw Jeff he was all eyes and wide eyed! He would just stare at him.
At the end of the day we tried to find room for everyone. Two on the hide-a-bed, one on the couch, one on the cushions from the couch (laid on the floor), one on the recliner, and one on the Coffee Table....you heard me right....the coffee table. They were determined to find room for everyone so cooper slept on the table with a pillow and blanket.
Chester opted to sleep with Jeff and I on a king size bed.....Smart little guy! For more pictures of this day...Check out my BFF blog here There you will find more Darling pictures of Both of our kids!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day!! My kids have been whining since you left at when they could play again. I think they had fun, me too!!

Karalee said...

You guys look like you had a blast!! How did you guys get everyone to sleep?! :) I love the pic of Grady on Melissa's blog. He is so cute! Her little boy is a cutie too! My fav pic is haley chillin with the boys! Go girl!

Joanna said...

LOVE the picture of Grady on Melissa's blog. SO cute!!! Poor Haylee is really the only girl! It looks like you had so much fun and I can't wait to see more.

AF Nixons said...

What a fun get-away. Glad you saw the SUN on your vacation! :)

Melisa said...

Hey I found your blog linked from another blog and wanted to say hi! Its Melisa (Cogdill) Larsen , I hope you dont mide my blog stocking but I love finding old friends this way, blogs are great!

Suttlemyre Family said...

Looks like you had a blast. I hope the drive home was as good as the drive down. Was the coffee table comfortable??!!