Monday, April 7, 2008

Antelope Island

During the two sessions of conference, we took a little drive out to the island (which really isn't that much of an Island anymore) We walked out to the water and on our way took these cute pictures!!!

All were happy to oblige but Chester and Grady. Chester wanted to ruin all the names and Grady was Hungry

This is when you heart AND camera take a picture!! All that's missing is Grady (and maybe a future little girl somewhere in that line.)

You can tell that is was a beautiful day! Plus I got a new camera to try out, and the pictures are much clearer! The water looks much cleaner than it really is............
I couldn't resist taking this picture!
How cute are those little piggies!!!??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see you all again. I love the picture of all the kids and Jeff walking away (sniff, snort, tear). No pictures of you though?

Suttlemyre Family said...

That looked like a lot of fun. I love the butt shots :~) I like the picture of Gradys feet. Are you sure you were along for the ride?

Joanna said...

WAAAAHHHH!!! I want a new camera. I miss your kids. (that is me crying) I love the picture of Jeff and the kids, but you need to be in it as well. When we come back Grady will be old enough to look like he is walking and I will take it of ALL of you! Great pictures!!

AF Nixons said...

Love the pictures, especially the cute feet and the one without Grady, everyone walking. Those are priceless.

Brady Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady Nixon said...

Can you Boogie Board at that beach? :) Just curious. By the way, the comment above mine is SPAM, I'd delete it!