Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tutu

I decided to learn how to make Tutu's for Haylee. ALL DAY yesterday as I was cutting the tulle, Haylee sat right beside me, asking questions, very excited, telling me who else we should make Tutus for, just couldn't wait until I finished her dress. Then we went out as a Family for the evening, and when we got home, I continued to work on it with Haylee right beside me. FINALLY (After Haylee went to bed) I finished the cute thing. This morning when I showed her...her Eyes lit up with a HUGE smile!

"Haylee" I said, "should we put it on??"


"No" she replied "I don't want to" (And walked away)


To channel my anger else where I decided that someone in my house was going to wear this tutu NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
Chester was happy to oblidge...actually THRILLED to wear it!

Here he is spinning in circles....Just like a pretty Ballerina should (I think he watches 12 Dancing Princesses a little TOO much)He about fell over from spinning so much!

Haylee sat on the sidelines throwing a fit because Chester was wearing her dress! I asked if she would wear it if I took it off Chester. Her reply?

"No thanks"

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

cute!! You can make anything that is so great. Chester looks cute in it anyway after all your time.

Joanna said...

OH.MY.GOSH. That just made me laugh. That little Haylee is too much. SO funny. Chester looks so cute. I have my tulle so I will post when I am done.

AF Nixons said...

That is so funny...those will be good blackmail pictures someday!

The Nixon Two said...

Don't let him wear it to Kiddie Kollege tomorrow!