Then Chester INSISTED that he hold Grady. (With the assistance of Haylee's Hand)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Play Date for all
I had my friend Mindi over to "Play" in my wood shop. She brought her two kids and then we also had another friend over. When they were all quiet...I went searching...this is what I found. All of them (8 Kids..Yes Even Grady was on the bed) watching Barbie 12 Dancing Princeses!! What a cute picture!
He LOVES Grady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh good new pictures of your kids. I love that Barbie movie. Everytime the girls watch it they have to be in ballet clothes and shoes. I love that little Chester he is so cute and Grady is darling. He is always so awake in the pictures.
Did you make anything fun?
To cute, can I come watch Dancing Princess' next time?
way cute picture! Cute kids you have!
Post a Comment