And what would a new outfit be without Cute bows for your hair??? I am surprised she agreed to wear them! (I made them AFTER asking her)
Sunday, January 27, 2008
I won the battle!!!
Haylee is very picky when it comes to what she wears to church. One thing she HATES are tights. I fight her every Sunday morning about this issue! Well this time I decided to get some fun bright girly tights to see if that would help! She LOVED them! She said "I have cute tights like Emma and Abby" So we put this cute little outfit together and both went to church happy!
And what would a new outfit be without Cute bows for your hair??? I am surprised she agreed to wear them! (I made them AFTER asking her)
And what would a new outfit be without Cute bows for your hair??? I am surprised she agreed to wear them! (I made them AFTER asking her)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haylee you look beautiful. I love your tights and your bows are beautiful. I love you
Cute bows and cute tights!
Post a Comment