Grandma Beverly helping Chester open his present from Santa.....
So I am LONG over due for a new post.....SO SORRY!!!! With Christmas, Pregnancy and Christmas my life has been too chaotic to even explain. Notice I said Pregnancy and not "new baby" there is NO way that this baby is coming on its own. I went to the Dr. today and he checked me for dialation...he said "well you a one....MAYBE a two." That is what I was a week a go and I am currently 39+ weeks prego! So iT looks like the 30th will be my day! I am already scheduled for induction, but was really hoping to go on my own. I guess we all don't get what we want! ANyway...here are some pictures taken at the KK party...
1 comment:
Oh, I keep checking to see if you have had the baby...sorry! I know exactly what you mean about life being chaotic though! Good luck, I'll be watching!
Post a Comment