Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Time to MOVE!!!!

I can't believe this day finally came! We got our carpet installed in the room we have been trying to finish before the baby came! Now all we have to do is move furniture and things. I can't do that by myself so I will wait for Jeff to help! But here are some pictures! Its BYU themed. (or will be)
There is one accent wall that is Navy blue and the rest are just a neutral color. The border goes around the entire room and would you believe it is FABRIC??? That's right! I am a firm believer of putting fabric on walls. I have done it in my bedroom and now this bed room. (Actually Mom put it up as I watched!)There are still a few small things that need to be done, like putting a trim around the fabric to kind of "frame" it in. screwing on all the outlet plates and things like that...Hopefully by the weekend, Cordell and Kayden will be sleeping in their new room!Haylee and Chester think its fun to be in there! They talked the installer's ear off for the whole two hours.

4 comments:

AF Nixons said...

The room turned out great. I'll bet the boys will love it!

Joanna said...

The room look great. I can't wait to see it with the trim when I get there. I love that Chester is smelling his hand. I love that kid!
You..um Mom did a great job!

Unknown said...

Great job on the room!! It looks soup on cute!! Matthew & Zack are jealous that Kayden and Cordell have a BYU COUGARS room. Now to get them to sleep there!!

nixon5 said...

turned out way cute as with everything you do.
cant wait to see it.
also love the doll furniture.