Sunday, October 21, 2007
Witches Night Out
Last night I went to Gardner Village for their Annual Witches Night Out! It's thousands of Ladies dressed as witches all shopping the little shops there at Gardner Village! They have Dancing and fortune Telling and "Cackling for Coupons" Everywhere you go you can hear witches cackling. Its really quite fun! They also have many displays of witches all over the village! My favorite thing about the whole night is seeing all the different types of "Witches" that people come up with. Some go ALL out and have the most elaborate costumes, some like to be the classic witch, others choose to be a little more 'Slutty' I was among the few Pregnant Witches, and some just wear normal clothes with a Hat. (they are boring) I went with 5 friends from the ward and we didn't get home until 11:00 p.m. I didn't come home with anything, but I sure got a lot of cute Ideas that I can make myself for 5 times LESS the amount they were asking! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! http://www.gardnervillage.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment