Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Homecoming



What a great day! We all met down at the Kiddie Kollege to await the arrival of Mom and Dad! They came in the driveway honking their horn. I was the first to greet them, actually Cordell was. I went to the other side and gave Dad the biggest hug!! Then Grandma came out and she couldn't walk fast enough! You can tell by the picture of all three of them together that she is very relieved to have them home!
Soon After they arrived, Melinda and her Kids pulled in the driveway and shortly after that so did Ann and her Kids! All the grand kids were SO excited to see them and give them a big hug (or Two).
It was a great Day for all!

2 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Liseanne, that was a great slideshow! I needed a box of tissues to go with it! Those were some great pictures of hugs. You could feel the joy of everyone at seeing grandma and grandpa again. I would love to put any pictures you want to send in the book.

nixon5 said...

thanks for the cute pictures. That was fun to see.