You may be wondering why I am posting a picture of my backyard through my fence.
well... do you see that lonely slide that is tipped over in the middle of my yard?
That is how my kids get on and off of our trampoline.
but where is my trampoline you might ask????
Oh there is it!!!!
Tipped over and lodged in my ACROSS THE STREET NEIGHBORS fence.
Mangled and ruined.
We just bought this trampoline in the spring.
we can thank the Hurricane force winds that flew through Davis County today!
7 comments:
There was another "positive"outside event that happened to your family today. I thought you might blog that also. Jeff told me the trampoline went down faster than it went up!
That happened to our tramp last fall when it was only a few months old so I feel your pain. So sorry.
lol.... That's a bummer :( I saw that tramp; I had no idea it was yours. I can't believe it went that far...lol.... That wind was crazy. Thank goodness it's over!! I'm sorry that happened to you :(
Total bummer!
Sorry about your trampoline. Those pictures so remind me of the hurricane days of Florida.
Imagine if that thing came flying at you... dang, that's crazy! And kinda funny... (sorry)
Post a Comment