Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 6th Chesterriffic!

I can't believe this little turd turns 6 this week!!!
(doesn't Griff look just like him!?)
One of my favorite things he did/does. Every once in a great while, I will catch him smelling his hand. I just smile because it melts my heart!
This is him now! My how time flies!
Stay tuned for more pictures of his birthday present!

5 comments:

Swain Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER!!!! He is SO big! And SO cute! :) And I LOVE the pic of him smelling his hand! Too sweet! That Chester is one of a kind! Love and miss you all!

Derrick and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Chester!

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Chester. We LOVE you and can't wait to see you soon. xoxo

nixon5 said...

Happy Birthday chester

Staceygirl said...

He's pretty dang cute, but the picture of him smelling his hand is something only a mother could love ;) I'm thinking, what exactly were you just playing in?? haha. Hope he had a happy happy day!