Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday morning fun!

Have you ever wondered what constitutes a "Dental Emergency" ?

The below picture is the perfect example!

Especially when the teeth that break are permanent teeth!

The story is: He and Brother were picking up garbage off the kitchen floor (just like I asked them too) and he tripped over brothers foot and smashed into the floor! No goofing off involved!!
That's their story and they are sticking to it!

I was trying to joke with him to make him feel better. I told him he should have done this around Halloween and then he could be a vampire!!

He was in panic mode.
He cried because he didn't want "fake teeth"
I told him its either fake teeth or NO teeth.
He then told me' "I just don't want my teeth to be rubbery"
This is what I think he was thinking...
Thank goodness for our Dentist who puts his cell number on
his answering machine for such emergencies.

And thank goodness our Dentist JUST got home
from a week in Hawaii last night!


My oldest boy's ego was spared!
We are blessed with a GREAT Dentist!
Thank you Dr. Sorenson

6 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

Wow. That sucks bit look how nice the fix job turned out.

Unknown said...

Wow they look so good now! They chipped in such a bazaar shape! Im so glad it worked out so well. Love those kids!

Matt Van Komen said...

I love Cordell!! You really should have brought him some gummy teeth :)

nixon5 said...

Wow thanks for dental techno.The new ones look good.

Staceygirl said...

I can just imagine the horror when he saw himself in the mirror for the first time!

Unrelated, I had a dream last night that I went back to visit West Point and I was lurking around in the Eggington's "field," which they don't have... weird. Somebody spotted me, too... I think it might have been the girl who lives where the - oh goodness, I am forgetting people - starts with an N - she had a birthday the day before mine - New... husband might have been named Sam - Neweys! - yeah, where they lived. Anyway, in case you needed one more reason to think I'm odd... you got it :)

Swain Family said...

Oh my gosh! That just sucks!! But I am really glad you were able to get him all fixed up! :)