Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something to record!

Grandpa Galen picked up Chester from school today and on the way home they had the following conversation:

G - "Do you know who's birthday is today?"

C - "Yes. Grandma Beverly's"

G - "How did you know that?"

C - "I learned it in school."

G - "Did you learn it in school or did your mom tell you?"

C - "My mom told me."

G - "so what is something that you remember about Grandma Beverly?"

C - (after thinking for a bit) "The way she would hold me!"
Happy Birthday Grandma!

5 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

One of our favorite pictures while we were on our mission. Little did I know that would be his answer today when I asked him what he remembered.

Unknown said...

I made it through the whole day thinking of Grandma but not crying until I read this. Thank you for helping to not forget how much I love her.

Amber said...

That melts my heart!

Chris and Kerri said...

So sweet. I think Chester has the most tender little heart! Love him and you.

just dandee said...

That is definitely one conversation for the books. So precious. We loved grandma Beverly so much at our house. My boys still mention her on occasion. Happy Birthday.