Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am VERY blessed!

I am very blessed in SO many ways...

Twins
2 sets of them!

Gradinator.
Who lights up the room with his smile.
My Sweet Haylee
Words cannot explain!
My Hubby and best friend
Chesteriffic
One of a kind!
Handsome Baby Griffin
Such an impact in only a week!

My Oldest
Always helping out and always concerned for his younger siblings

Carefree Kayden
Who always gives the best hugs!

Precious Vivianne
I/we needed you!

All proof that my Savior and Heavenly Father Love me!


8 comments:

Deanna said...

Amazing. Your family is amazing!

Joanna said...

love love love all of you!

Derrick and Melissa said...

So cute! I need to get better so I can come see those sweet little babies!

The Nixon Two said...

Beautiful and a very appropriate post. It is always nice to be thankful.

Swain Family said...

We LOVE you all! Beautiful post... and pictures! :)

Amber Shellabarger said...

You have many many many blessings. And all of them are darling.

nixon5 said...

very cute family.

Staceygirl said...

I was thinking of you tonight while at a RS activity and of the crazy socks you would probably wear. You probably have some of those pants with the giant stitches, too, huh? Wait, you just had TWO babies... maybe you're not wearing those just yet. Congratulations on your beautiful babies. You know so many people are looking at you in awe, right?

PS - I hope they don't turn out to be trouble makers... I might question how much my Heavenly Father loves me if that happened ;) Enjoy!