Kayden
3rd Grade
(A new Gator fan, thanks to his cousins)
Cordell
3rd Grade
(They look SOO much older in pictures)
Chester
Kindergarten
Is he really big enough to go!!??? He cried at first, but had a blast by the time he was done!
Haylee
1st Grade
She has a style all her own!! Mis-matched socks on purpose, and shoes that you can see from a mile away! She is excited to be going all day!
Cute story about Chester's first day: There is an African American Boy in his class and Chester made friends with him today. On the way home from school he was telling me about his new friend Zac and he said "Mom, he is like the tannest man I know! Serious, he is SOO Tan!" "Like Really Tan" I just laughed! It was TOO funny!
5 comments:
That is hilarious! Chester cracks me up! I love being in Primary with your kids. :D
Chester is SO funny! (Jackson says he wants to be tan like uncle Kenny. What can you do?!) Kayden and Cordell are SO tall! So is Grady! Geeze, I can't believe it! (I love the boys shorts.) And I LOVE Miss Haylee and her style! :) Super cute kids, all of them!
love Chester's tan friend story. too funny. Congrats on the boy/girl combo! how exciting!
OH I miss those kiddo's! Chester cracks me up. Your boys look old and Grady does look so much taller. Halle is beautiful and I LOVE her style! xoxo to all.
That is funny...my kids were actually commenting on the lack of "tan" kids they see at school. I guess they are used to the hood :)
Post a Comment