Monday, July 19, 2010

Camp Keisel



First off I just want to say that not having a camera SUCKS!!!
So these two pictures were taken with my phone.

This was the first years my boys got to attend a day camp for scouting! And Lucky me (and because I am the wolf den leader) I got to go with them! I didn't get many pictures for two reasons! One I already mentioned and the other is because I was down right miserable!!!
Do you know that the potty's at Camp Keisel are UP A HUGE HILL!!!!???? HUGE!!

And I am pretty sure that NONE of my readers know the feeling of having twin babies sitting on their bladder.

Anyway, here are my big boys doing the monkey bridge there!!
They really did have a blast. They bought pocket knives, shot BB guns and bow and arrows. They made bear claw necklaces, and learned about nature and plants. Like elephants ear for example. Most of you know that it is natures Toilet Paper...but did you know that if you eat it, it will cause serious diarrhea.?
They also got to go out in a Canoe and learned all sorts of scout songs! I really enjoy being in scouts with them, but I think when they are done and the babies are here...I am Done!

Scouting wears me out!

2 comments:

Swain Family said...

I still can't believe how HUGE those two are getting! It kills me! But it sounds like a good time... for them! What a good sport you are! One baby would have been excuse enough for me! :)

PS. Do we know what baby #2 is yet?

Joanna said...

just wait until they hit Boy Scouts! UGH!