Chester is trying to blow a bubble into the camera. He always thinks of Crazy ways to take pictures.
This little guy didn't have a strong enough breath to even get the bubble out...but he kept trying and trying.
Haylee was the smart one and just ran with the bubble wand.
Cordell was pretty impressed with this one!!! I am pretty impressed that I got a picture of it before it popped!
Everyone was having fun with the bubbles....Except Kayden, he was shooting hoops.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun. Is Jeff texting? That is what Nic would be doing.
so fun! I need to do that with my kids. Glad you had a camera to borrow. I miss your kids.
He is actually looking at his thumbnail. Jeff doesn't text...Except to me. Silly guy!
Whoever invented bubbles is a genius.
A genius who got rich off of water and soap! Seriously! :) You are a pretty cool mom! That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment