Case #1 Gutate Psoriasis. Nasty Nasty Stuff! I actually had the fun of sporting this fun little condition. Picture this all over your legs, abdomen and upper arms. Not fun at all! Although there is ONE benefit from having such a large case...The dermatologist recommended that I go tanning! That's right! Dr. Orders. Cleared it right up! I have had this twice. The first case much worse than the second.
Causes??? Strep virus (by the way...that is not a picture of me)

Case #2 Rheumatic Fever. Even Nastier than the first. And as most of you know. My dear sweet Haylee was the not so lucky winner of this.
Her joints got SOO swollen the poor girl couldn't' even walk....Let alone stand to go potty. It still makes me sick to talk about it, so I won't. Thanks to this little disease, Haylee now has a heart Murmur in her Mitrate Valve and will be on penicillin for the rest of her life.!!
Causes??? Strep Virus 
Case #3 Impetigo. This little guy is the subject of my third case! Look closer, and the rash goes all the way up onto his tummy and side. And that large spot is right where his diaper rubs, so it spreads and oozes....then his diaper sticks to his sores!! OUCH!!!
This is his other hip. Not as BIG as the last one, but just as mean. This too rubs where the diaper hits and sticks. This side also welts up like large water blisters.
And probably the worst for me....His back side. Look at those poor Legs!!! Can you imagine!!! We took him to the Doctor on Saturday because it kept getting worse and worse. The Dr. Sent us home with some amoxacillian and a steroid. Hopefully in ten days or so...this will all be cleared up.
Causes?? Strep virus
So now that you all have a Better understanding of what the Strep virus can do...Especially to my family. Here are the winners..
First place goes to Mike! He actually did research and read about each individual condition, then came up with the answer that I was looking for! Way to go Mike!!!
And Second goes to Melissa! Even though she cheated off me with text Messaging (you sly little devil) I will give you props for knowing that they happened to individual members of my family!!
I will be bring your prizes to you shortly! Thanks again for playing!!
p.s Dear strep Virus.. Next time would it be TOO much to ask for a simple sore throat with white bumps.??
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I seriously can't believe all of that is from strep! And poor little Grady! I hope he feels better soon! That is horrible!
well that is better then my guess of Haylee having them all. At least the strep virus is sharing the love. gross!
Wow...I can't believe what you guys have been going through! I remember when Haylee had rhumatic fever a while ago, did she have it again? Hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment