It's hard to believe that eight years ago today....I looked like this!
And from that HUGE belly came these....
I remember once my sister Melinda telling me that she "likes to take picture of her kids with Grandma as much as she can because one day she won't be around anymore." And that makes me very grateful for this picture!

This was the picture on their birth announcement!
And from that HUGE belly came these....
I remember once my sister Melinda telling me that she "likes to take picture of her kids with Grandma as much as she can because one day she won't be around anymore." And that makes me very grateful for this picture!
This was the picture on their birth announcement!
and this is still to this day...My FAVORITE picture of them!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS! WE LOVE YOU!!





7 comments:
It'd hard to believe that you ever looked like that. I agree on pictures with Grandma. Smart girl. Happy Birthday.
wow you were HUGE... GINORMOUS!!!:) I guess I never saw you being pregnant with them.I never took a picture like that and I wish I would have. I love all the pictures. It made me forget grandma is gone. I like that.
Happy Birthday boys!! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Happy Birthday Boys!! The big 8! Holy cow, time flies. They barely spoke english when we first met. haha! Love the pictures. They are SO cute!
Happy Birthday Boys!! I love your baby pictures. You guys are the greatest and Matthew and Zack love having you for their BFF's. Have a great day
I can't believe your belly was ever that big...are you sure you didn't photoshop that? Hope the boys have a great birthday!
How cute! Happy Birthday guys! I remember when they were so small and then one day they were crawling like out of nowhere!
Happy 8 Birthday Kayden and Cordell
Post a Comment