Monday, November 30, 2009

I can't believe they are eight!!!

I can't believe that my twins turned eight!
Holy Cow!
And turning eight means baptism! And what a great one it was! Here are some highlights....



Some of my favorite things said throughout the day and Sunday.

K- "I kind of feel different inside"

C- "Mom? Have you noticed how good I am sitting in church now because I was baptized!"

Ch - "Dad, are you wet?" (very loudly in between baptisms) Everyone chuckled!


After punch and cookies at the church, we headed to El Burrito! And it was DELICIOUS!!!



Then after a long great day...We let Grady drive home!(Kidding)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great baptism!! You know, I thought you learned your lesson about letting your kids drive your car. People are talking you know?! :)

Joanna said...

we are so happy we got to be there. We LOVE you.

Swain Family said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday boys! That is awesome, congratulations! It sounds like it was a great day!

nixon5 said...

It was a great day! Love all the pictures. What a good driver grady is.