Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holy Busy Batman!!!

I LOVE these...And these, because they give me energy to do things
Like this
And all this...When it is this time in the morning........But doing all of the above pictures helps me fund exciting projects like this....Which used to look like this....GRODY!!!! It also funds things like this

(Hi Mindy)

So now that you all know what I (and Mindy and my Mom) have been up too....would you like to know why I (and Mindy and my mom)are re-upholstering chairs and painting walls??
NOOO!! I am NOT pregnant and making room for a Baby you silly Friends. (although given my past record of child births in the last 7 years...that was a good guess)
I, LISEANNE CHAPMAN, have earned myself a CRAFT ROOM!!!! HOORAY!!!!
So all of the mess that coagulates on my Kitchen counter tops, will be NO more! When I am done painting for the day, I will simply close the door and leave EVERYTHING out! (can you feel the excitement that is running through my body right now???) So keep checking back because my colors and fabric SCREAM "Craft Room" and I know you are all anxiously waiting for the finished photos!!!
p.s. Thanks Courtney and Friends for your Order

9 comments:

nixon5 said...

i am exceited to see how it comes out. I lvoe the material and know it will be a cute craft rrom for you. Good luck with it.

Unknown said...

So what kid(s) lost their bedroom?

Suttlemyre Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to sit on MY Chair and Your Mom's chair in your room!!!

Deanna said...

I am so excited for you! I love my new craft room. I just wish I would get the time to finish painting the trim in it! So how did you get the room??? Did you move kids around??? I can't wait to see the finished products.

AF Nixons said...

Awesome! There is nothing like having your own space to create in. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Swain Family said...

It's going to be SO nice! I love the colors and the fabric and I am so thankful you are taking those cabinets off my hands! I didn't help much, but I kind of contributed! lol! I can't wait to see it!!! Congrats!

Joanna said...

I hate posts like this because I remember I am not as cool as you. I wish I could find cinnamon gummies here.

allredclan said...

I covet your energy and ambition to get things done.

I covet your craft room upstairs in the heated part of the house.

I covet your talent.

And I'm WAY jealous that you can eat a whole package of cinnamon gummies and chocolate cookies and still look great! sigh...

allredclan said...

p.s. It's a good thing your March craft order was a "small one." ;)