Dear Jeff, the next time you see your wife sleeping and you happen to be awake, can you take a picture so we can see that she actually does get some rest. I get tired reading the blog and looking at the projects she does.
Dear Jeff, the next time you see your wife sleeping and you happen to be awake, can you take a picture so we can see that she actually does get some rest. I get tired reading the blog and looking at the projects she does.
you are amazing and just like mom and dad said I get tired just looking at your blog. I am amazed at all you do. Did you make those cars as well. Please tell me no!
You are amazing Liseanne. I don't know how you do it all! I love every last one of your crafts that you made! You sure are busy though....get some sleep, will ya!
Those crafts are all so cute! Wish we lived closer...I want a Family Home Evening board so bad but it would probably cost a fortune to mail wood! Good job on everything.
Everything is so cute! Thanks for the family home evening boards! They turned out so cute!I agree with everything above...your blog pics make me tired too :)! you rock!
I think this is the "make my sister feel guilty" post. =(
Here are the ones I'm responsible for:
1-Melinda's 2-Melinda's 3-Melinda's 4-not Melinda's, but had to hurry and finish it so that you could do more of Melinda's. 5-Melinda's 6-Melinda's (Do I sense a pattern here?) 7-Melinda's 8-not Melinda's but had to stop working on them to finish Melinda's. 9-Not Melinda's, but I want one. 10-Melinda's (my other family thinks I'm so talented now...) 11-not Melinda's and didn't get done by Christmas because you were working on Melinda's.
There. Now everyone knows what a horrible sister I am to make you do so much work right before Christmas.
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
8 comments:
Dear Jeff, the next time you see your wife sleeping and you happen to be awake, can you take a picture so we can see that she actually does get some rest. I get tired reading the blog and looking at the projects she does.
Dear Jeff, the next time you see your wife sleeping and you happen to be awake, can you take a picture so we can see that she actually does get some rest. I get tired reading the blog and looking at the projects she does.
you are amazing and just like mom and dad said I get tired just looking at your blog. I am amazed at all you do. Did you make those cars as well. Please tell me no!
You are amazing Liseanne. I don't know how you do it all! I love every last one of your crafts that you made! You sure are busy though....get some sleep, will ya!
Those crafts are all so cute! Wish we lived closer...I want a Family Home Evening board so bad but it would probably cost a fortune to mail wood! Good job on everything.
Everything is so cute! Thanks for the family home evening boards! They turned out so cute!I agree with everything above...your blog pics make me tired too :)! you rock!
I think this is the "make my sister feel guilty" post. =(
Here are the ones I'm responsible for:
1-Melinda's
2-Melinda's
3-Melinda's
4-not Melinda's, but had to hurry and finish it so that you could do more of Melinda's.
5-Melinda's
6-Melinda's (Do I sense a pattern here?)
7-Melinda's
8-not Melinda's but had to stop working on them to finish Melinda's.
9-Not Melinda's, but I want one.
10-Melinda's (my other family thinks I'm so talented now...)
11-not Melinda's and didn't get done by Christmas because you were working on Melinda's.
There. Now everyone knows what a horrible sister I am to make you do so much work right before Christmas.
I love you!
Hey, there's my kitchen was clean yesterday sign... I love it, thank you! thank you, thank you, thank you :)
Post a Comment