Monday, November 3, 2008

Funny Chester Story


As many of you know, Chester has a thought process about 3 times his age. Today while helping him go potty, he reached down and started playing with his "balls" and this is the conversation that followed....


C - "Mom, What are these for?"


M - "Ask your Dad"


C - Mom? (Still playing with them) Is this where my brain is?"


Oh Little sweet Chester....If you only knew!!

9 comments:

Karalee said...

That is Hilarious! He cracks me up!

allredclan said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Although it's not quite the same as seeing you act it out.

From the mouths of babes... =)

p.s The answer is, "YES! CHESTER!!!"

AF Nixons said...

That is a classic. Use it to blackmail him someday!

Unknown said...

Finally!! Have fun with that one when he's a teenager. I think you and I should just book our tickets on the Looney Train right now!

Deanna said...

I seriously laughed so hard. I thought it was so funny, I made my husband read it. And he doesn't read blogs.

Swain Family said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! lol! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Love that kid!

Meredith Haag said...

LOL! Oh my Gosh! That's so great! Show this post to his future wife!

Patterson5 said...

Brings back many memories of comments on how teenage boys "think" with thier "brains".

Chester is so cute! Isn't it fun having boys? I bet Jeff laughed at that one.

Deanna said...

So... I just showed Chesters picture and read the story to all my scrapbook friends and they all laughed hysterically! I win the funniest story for the night!