Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WHY ME???

Why is it that any modern electronic device that I own hates me?? First it was my editing program, then my old computer, next it was my brand new computer and now?? My Camera of not even a year!!! I have the darling pictures of all my Halloween crafts and even some cuter ones of my kids, but do you think my camera will cooperate with me? Of course not...or you would be looking at darling Halloween crafts instead of listening to me complain. Such is life! Why can't my computer and my camera work TOGETHER...WHY? WHY? WHY? (sob, sniff, sniff, sob)

p.s. No worries about the computer Sheldon...My computer is working great, its just the stupid Kodak Camera

6 comments:

Joanna said...

yeah...that sucks!

nixon5 said...

The most frustrating technologies are the computer and camera at least in my life. Good luck

The Nixon Two said...

When you get your camera and computer working let me know so I can post the pictures of Dad's sealing. :)

Meredith Haag said...

there must be something in the air! The LCD on my camera just went out!!! Grrrrr!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your camera, maybe its cause you haven't invited a certain bubbly someone to slave away painting your super cute crafts!! I don't know, just a thought....

Swain Family said...

Ok, so you really need to work this out, because I really want to see what you have been making! :) And my camera drives me crazy too, I think it knows how much I need it, so it freaks out at the worst times! (Kind of like my children!)