Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What do you do from 3 - 6 in the A.M

I couldn't sleep last night, so instead of laying awake in bed, I decided to get up and do something productive. I started painting all my Halloween blocks...Then I decided I needed to bottle all the peaches that we got from our neighbors.And then I decided that I needed to pick my garden....and look what I found out there...A Boy Tomato!!! HAHAHAHAHA By This time, its 7:00 in the morning and time for kids to get ready for school! Sleep really is Over rated...I am thinking a Vampire life for me would be great! I would get SO much more done!


FYI....my computer is at the Doctor in Provo, so my post and comments will be few and far between until I get my computer back! (Hurry UP Sheldon...I am having MAJOR blogging withdrawals!) Thanks Mom for letting me use your computer!

7 comments:

nixon5 said...

I have plenty for you to do next time that happens:)
great job

Deanna said...

I wish we could see what the halloween blocks will look like when finished. How funny the clock in the peaches picture says 6:17 (or something like that). You are awesome to get up and get stuff done!

Joanna said...

wow that is amazing! Painting I can see, but bottling peaches..really. WOW! Did your friend Dr. Pepper help you stay awake for the rest of the day?

Meredith Haag said...

And isn't it interesting that its not just the human boys that wake up like that?!!
So.....I hope your organizational skills rub off on me through the computer! I wish I had the desire to get a jump on the day that early!

allredclan said...

How come my gardens don't grow boy tomatoes? It would make picking them so much more fun.

AF Nixons said...

Carpe Diem!

Karalee said...

Seriously lady you need your own TLC show! Love the tomato..did you cultivate it that way :).