OK so this isn't the best picture but its almost 1 in the morning....My Neighbors are having a drunk Loud Party, I had to use my old Camera to take the picture and the lighting just sucks! WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT????
But like the good person that I am, I made a promise, and that promise had to be kept! Here is a sneak peak of some of my Halloween Crafts. "SPOOKY" blocks and my Halloween Kitty.

And now for even more exciting news....HERE IS MY NEW MACHINE/TOY!! I no longer have to depend on someone else to cut Vinyl for me. YEAH!!!!!! I have been having a blast all weekend playing and figuring out my new toy!
Thanks Ben Franklin for having them in stock and on Sale.....And thanks "Wade" (extremely nice, extremely Gay) for taking time to talk to me about the amazing Silhouette Machine!

p.s I will be offering my entire "line" of Halloween Crafts online in a few days....Check Back and tell your friends!!!
6 comments:
How much was your toy? I want one!
I totally know who wade is. The flower guy! So when are you taking orders for letters :) Have fun with your machine
cute stuff as always
very cute stuff. I can't wait to get it on my mantel. Now I need a fun toy like that. How fun!
YEA!!! I can finally buy some of your stuff!! I'll put a link on my blog! So let me know the second you get your website up and running!
Ok, so we could totally hear the drunk loud party from our house!! ...The blocks are SO cute! I am so jealous of your machine, but I hope you are having a ton of fun with it!
Post a Comment