Monday, August 18, 2008

I love this time of year!!

I realize that I am a disgrace to the blogging world because the last time I posted was August 7th. So just to make up for it......I have three post coming in the next two days, filled with swimming , Camping and Lagoon! But for now, I have to go to work. So until then.....enjoy this picture! Fresh from my Garden this morning! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

7 comments:

AF Nixons said...

It looks delicious!

Unknown said...

I am soooo jealous!! I'll bet your house smells like pickles today.

Meredith Haag said...

Yes... what a discrace you are!! Just kidding. Man, your garden must be huge! I bet a black berry pie is coming! That looks so yummy!

Karalee said...

Yummmmm!!!!! Where's my invitation to dinner?! :) Looks good!

You are a disgrace to the blogging world. Jeez! Get on top of it! Yours is the only blog I KNOW for certain will be updated almost daily ,and during the last week, I lost all hope in my blog reading! Hopefully it can be restored! Hope you had fun camping! Cant wait to read about it!

nixon5 said...

looks yummy!!

Joanna said...

so are you sending me pickles? Looks good. Maybe I will do them next year, now that I have your recipe.

allredclan said...

Blackberry season. My favorite of all. =)