Sunday, June 22, 2008
Another Video
This video should go with Day three but I forgot to post it. This is while we were leaving Old Faithful, and our boys are TERRIFIED that we are too close to the Buffalo. I think we scared them prior to our vacation by showing them You Tube Videos of people being gored by buffalo in Yellowstone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
TOO cute! That was a cute video. I love how chester talks he has the citest voice.
that would be cutest voice. I type way good.
you showed them videos of people getting hurt by buffalo on youtube? That sounds like something Chris would do! I love your kids. I love hearing Chesters voice!! kiss them all for me.
i love chesters voice he is the cuteset!!!!
I love the terrified look on your twins faces, compared to the sheer look of joy on Chester's. All too cute.
Post a Comment