Sunday, May 18, 2008

Little Shop, Little Shop of Horror!

Jeff has a thing for weird or extraordinary plants. He has a bonsai tree at work that he spritzes faithfully. He also has a beautiful Poinsettia plant.....Did you know that if taken care of, they last like a house plant???. Anyway, this is his new plant....Lets call him Audrey II. This morning Jeff caught a fly and dropped it in. It was the coolest thing EVER!! Then later tonight, we were outside visiting with the Swains and he caught a potato bug. Patrick has a thing with creepy crawly things so we wanted to freak him out just a little....Take a look!

9 comments:

nixon5 said...

those are cool! we have a venus fly trap too. Fun to watch them. It got a little big so we had to replant it in another container.

Joanna said...

my boys want one of these SO BAD!!

Unknown said...

Super Gross!! Actually, its sort of cool. Could I bring you some cockroaches for Audrey 11 to eat. We've got plenty!

nixon5 said...

Also I forgot to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFF... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU. I know I sing fabulous.
Hope you have a great Birhtday Jeff

Suttlemyre Family said...

That is so COOL!!! I have never seen one before. My kids want to come and feed it some potato bugs. We have plenty if it gets hungary.:)

The Nixon Two said...

I want a big plant to eat all the BoxElder bugs I have out side my back door. I may have to borrow Audrey 11.

Krista said...

Liseanne,
I just wanted to say thanks for your step by step instructions on unclogging a toilet. See my blog for more info!
Krista

allredclan said...

Uh.... that made me shudder just a bit right there...

Karalee said...

So Gross!!