Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Grady Update! (slide show below)

Well, Here are the rest of the pictures from the hospital. I made Jeff come home and post the one picture so you all could see...Now that I am home, I can start posting again!
My Kids are absolutely in love with Grady! I have PLENTY of help and PLENTY of little eyes watching me every time the baby is in my arms! Chester is fascinated by him. You'll notice in all the pictures with the siblings, Chester is in the background somewhere!!!
When they all came to see me at the Hospital, the Boys walked in and the first thing they said to me was "Mom, Can we see your cut??"
Haylee keeps commenting on how cute "she/he" is, deep down she wanted a sister but will be just fine with another brother!
Its good to be home in my own bed and recovering! Jeff has the whole week off so my job is to sit and point and boss him around (his words) C-Sections are by far quick and labor-less...but recovering is the pits!!! Thanks for all the calls and visits from Family and Friends!
We are really excited to have Grady in our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Grady is a cutie!! Congratulations to you all. I'm glad your home and on your way to recovery. You can pump up your muscles just by curling Grady! He's almost as big as Ryker. Now we have the matching four boys, I just need a bonus girl to keep up with you! Tell everyone hello, Matthew & Zack are thrilled you have four boys too.

AF Nixons said...

What cute pictures. Chester was so cute in the background of all the pics - just wide eyed and in awe. I'm so glad he's here and hope you're recovery isn't too unbearable!

nixon5 said...

what a cutie. He is so fun. Thanks for letting me hold him. I loved it. Cute kids you guys have.

Joanna said...

How come I can't see pictures...help me.

Joanna said...

ok I found them and now I am crying. I miss your kids.