We woke up to about 4 inches of HEAVY snow this morning. The boys went out to help Jeff shovel the driveway and in the process....made up this game..... Jeff would get a Shovel full of snow.....and "throw" it at the boys...(anxiously awaiting)

It would hit them in the back, and the weight of the snow would knock them off their feet

Landing face first into the snow, with a pile of snow on their backs. They would giggle, stand up and await the next one.

They were cold and ready to change their clothes by 10:00 this morning.
3 comments:
I love those boys. Last year the boys had a "snowball" fight with Chris. They would throw snowballs and Chris would throw snow from the shovel. It wasn't very fair at all. I can just see yous boys waiting for Jeff to do that. I am so glad we got to know them. I miss them.
Hmmm...that's some kind of snowball fight! I'll bet they had fun though, sounds just like the kind of thing a boy would love.
that was some great snow. looks like they had fun.
Post a Comment