This is what happens when Grady is awake......All the kids gather around him
But why wouldn't they gather round him.....Look at how stinking cute he is....
This is what happens when two twin boys mess around at the top of the stairs and your brother practically throws you down the stairs.....
Kayden ends up with a pretty good "Shiner" (He is SOO proud of it!)
3 comments:
cute pictures!
I hate it when they fall asleep at the dinner table. Abby is trying to give up her naps.
I would gather around Grady..he really is so cute and so awake.
Kayden buddy...your eye is cool. I bet your mom freaked out! :0)
Just wait a few more years, the sleeping at the table turns to moans and groans over dinner where you just wish they would fall asleep, the wrestling becomes more "involved" as they get stronger and bigger, and you will enjoy just looking at a baby picture because you get tired just thinking about how much work they are! :)
Post a Comment