You are so brave to post a belly picture! I can't even imagine you pregnant so it's good to see proof. When is the baby due? First of January isn't it?
Thank you for finally posting the picture I can use with my students when we talk about belly rings and now tattoos! I can't wait to show all my students!!!
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
3 comments:
You are so brave to post a belly picture! I can't even imagine you pregnant so it's good to see proof. When is the baby due? First of January isn't it?
Thank you for finally posting the picture I can use with my students when we talk about belly rings and now tattoos! I can't wait to show all my students!!!
you are BRAVE! Very cute though!
Post a Comment